What is PR?
Public Relations (PR) is how the community perceives your organization. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad - regardless of whether you have an active PR strategy or simply basking in ignorant bliss, your organization has an image and that image is either helping or hurting your revenue.
At Becker Marketing & PR, we help our clients reach new people, places and pages – and expand their influence and credibility in the process.
Public relations is a strategic communication process that builds mutually beneficial relationships between organizations and their publics.
– Public Relations Society of America
What can PR do for my organization?
PR enhances the public's perception of your organization, increasing revenue, and establishing lasting relationships between your brand and your community.
Publicity is more effective than advertising:
Land those headlines...
Looking for press coverage? Becker Marketing & PR has you covered with local, national or international press services for both online and off-line visibility.
With access to top of the line press leads, press release distribution, solid follow-through processes to get placement and media relationships that run deep, you’re in safe, experienced press-savvy hands with Becker Marketing & PR.
Learn more about public relations strategy in Becker Marketing & PR blog.
Advertising is saying you’re good. PR is getting someone else to say you’re good.
– Jean Louise-Gassee
Check out our Newsworthy PR Case Studies:
- Silicon Valley Tech Start-up Connects with Military Community
- Direct Marketing Agricultural Operation Expands Customer Base
- Locally Owned Service Company Lands National Publicity
- Veteran Owned Retail Brand Expands Product Line via Crowdfunding
- Firearms Retailer Receives Regional Recognition
- Non-profit Organization Establishes Donor Base and Funds via Public Relations